[bksvol-discuss] Re: Colleen McCullough going blind

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 23:19:31 -0400

Even a slowly deteriorating vision loss is really traumatic, am living it.
The fact of the matter is humans are very sighted oriented.  Going blind is
the third worst fear plaguing Americans behind Public Speaking and Dying
while Public Speaking, smile Cancer is number ten.

Just as a FYI.

And Wet MD is very rapid, and very difficult to treat.  Mecullo must be
older too, as MD in younger people is extremely rare.

And this opens an entire new can of worms as far as perceptions goes.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can
spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever
made" - M. Facklam