From: "Phyllis Stevens" <catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 7:46 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Collection has grown

I never get notices!  Wonder why?  I have vallidated and they have
approved five books since I renewed my membership, but Even before that,
I never have gotten notices of approval or rejection.  I have to check
the "my account" section of the bookshare sight to see how many have
been approved.
I want to know how do you get notified?

catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx