[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cloudy Jewel redux

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:48:56 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Jill. I'll write next week, since it's so late
on Friday. Maybe he'll go into the office, or check
his mail on Saturday and will see the discussion, but
I'll give him a chance to get caught up -- and cool
off -- though he's coming back to California just in
time for hot weather, if the forecasters are right.
Still cooler than Vegas, though, I'm sure.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail