[bksvol-discuss] Clarifying Evan

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 22:24:48 -0800 (PST)

Ann, you are much more perpicacious than I. And Jamie,
this discussion would never have arisen if you hadn't
noticed that Evan was writing from Lissi's computer.
I'm so unobservant.

Well, I am excited, and join you, Ann, in putting up
balloons and blowing whistles, etc. I'm so happy our
suspicions and romantic hopes were true.

O.K., Evan. What's the next step? You're moving to
Pennsylvania and Lissi lives in Ohio--I guess they're
not too far apart so you can visit back and forth for
a while.

Mickey did something like that, as I remember, and now
she and Bob are happily married. As I remember,
though, she fell and broke something when she was
visiting and so had to stay longer. smile

Wait--Sept. 9? What is going on here with people
trying to get rid of December? Firs it becomes July,
now September--Hmmm.

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/