[bksvol-discuss] Re: City

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:33:24 -0600

Donna, where you the one that did the key of knowledge? It was a great job in cleaning it up, If you are, I will go and get it again for I was just fixing some of the words that needed a space in between them. I released it back for as of yet, I'm not advanced in k1000 to redo the page breaks and it was a great refixer and wwanted to give the book a chance, in fact, I kept the copy fro reading when I get the chance because the page breaks don't bother me as long as the pages are there and just because we don't see them as long as they are there is all that counts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>