[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cindy, the six wives...

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 21:28:03 -0400

Maybe Amber can upload the other books authored by the same person who wrote Six Wives. I will help validate. Amber, you can put hold for me on them if you like.

I am validating God, a biography, another of Amber's books. Seems pretty good scan so far and I know I can easily get someone to find a print copy (Cindy hint) if I need particular pages. Again many thanks to Amber for all these books.

E.