[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chronological new books list

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:19:37 -0800

Hi. Yes, Jesse posted a weekly list of new books. It was only a few times and only during heavy validating times, but I clearly recall him posting it every Monday for a few weeks. That is how I know that such a list can be generated.

At 10:15 AM 2/23/2005 -0600, you wrote:

Jesse never posted such a list so far as I can recall. He posted the books awaiting validation and the books awaiting approval, same list that Marissa posts periodically. But I've never seen a back dated new books list