[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chronicles of Narnia

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 00:27:21 -0400

And I say again, I would be glad to take on the replacement of these book,s
though they might not be the exact same editions, as there are over twenty
or so editions floating around, but they would perfect, after the list of
tasks Guido has offered up.

So... will try to find them next time I go to the library and replace as I
can.  Unless someone else wants to try fixing scannos, something I really,
really, really hate doing.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

      -- Edgar Watson Howe