[bksvol-discuss] Re: Christian romance approved & uploaded

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 15:37:57 -0700

Wahoo! Thanks, Cindy! I love Grace Livingston Hill's books. That's
interesting, though. Of all the books I've read from her, including the ones
that were redone but claimed to have everything as it was originally, none
of them had interesting spellings of anything. Some might have had words
hyphenated in ways we don't use now, but I don't remember any interesting
spellings. It doesn't matter, though. I love her books and will be looking
forward to reading this one. I haven't read it yet, but even the ones I have
read before get reread. She's just one of those authors I don't mind
rereading! *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):