[bksvol-discuss] Choosing Books to Scan

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 18:05:23 -0400

Hi, Charisma.
I'm more likely to scan a book if I know someone will proof it.  So, when I
have a book in mind, I'll ask around before
scanning something in particular; I work with a couple proofers who like the
same things I do, (mainly fantasy and urban
fantasy).

There are also projects like the Dragon Lance collection that look for
particular books to be scanned.
Christina