[bksvol-discuss] Re: Charlie and the Great....

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:58:03 -0700 (PDT)

Jill,

It's too late for Charlie, but in the future, when you
want readersto see something when they download the
book. put it in the long synopsis. The comments only
go with the book when it goes to the validator -- and
for that matter, it doesn't even download with the
book. I've only seen it when I look on the download
list and click n the book in order to download it.
Once I get the file, there's nothing there but the
book -- and the synopses when I go to upload it.

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs