[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapters for The Renegades

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:53:27 -0800

The weather was on my side today! The chapter numbers (and they are just numbers, no "Chapter" in front of them or anything are:

1 1
2 12
3 19
4 25
5 35
6 39
7 43
8 54
9 65
10 73
11 78
12 90
13 93
14 98
15 103
16 107
17 122
18 131
19 139
20 154
21 159
22 167
23 176
24 183
25 193
26 196
27 201
28 205
29 214
30 218
31 226
32 236
33 246
34 254
35 266
36 274
37 283
38 291
39 298
40 309
41 315
42 326
43 330
44 336

You were right, there are 44 chapters.

Misha

Mike wrote:
The closer of my two libraries has the book (same ISBN, says it was published in 2009, 338 pages). If it doesn't rain too much tomorrow (I travel by bicycle) I will look at it and copy the chapter page numbers. I'll let you know whether I get there or not.

Misha

Lori wrote:
Hi all,

I'm looking for the chapters and their page numbers for the following:

The Renegades
By T. Jefferson Parker
ISBN 978-0-525-95095-0 (hardcover)

Most of the chapter numbers are present, but I'm missing a couple and they are just appearing as numbers so I'm wondering if there are chapter titles.

I believe there are 44 chapters.

If anyone can pull this info, please let me know.

And, I checked and emailed the scanner, but haven't heard back. I'm hoping my emails got through, but if not and this is the first you've heard from me, I aplogize.

Thanks,

Lori