[bksvol-discuss] Chapters for The Renegades

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 13:50:56 -0500

Hi all,

I'm looking for the chapters and their page numbers for the following:

The Renegades
By T. Jefferson Parker
ISBN 978-0-525-95095-0 (hardcover)

Most of the chapter numbers are present, but I'm missing a couple and they are just appearing as numbers so I'm wondering if there are chapter titles.

I believe there are 44 chapters.

If anyone can pull this info, please let me know.

And, I checked and emailed the scanner, but haven't heard back. I'm hoping my emails got through, but if not and this is the first you've heard from me, I aplogize.

Thanks,

Lori