[bksvol-discuss] Chapters and Parts

Hi all,

I'm scanning a book right now, and the scan is going very well overall.
However, the book is divided into different parts, each part containing a
number of chapters.  Unfortunately, whenever I reach a place where the book is
transitioning from one part to another, I can't seem to find the indication of
say "part two".  So what I have right now is chapters in ascending numerical
order, then all of a sudden, I'm back at chapter one, indicating a new part.
Has anyone here encountered this?  If so, what do you do to remedy the
situation?  I thought about manually righting in part one, part two, etc., but
I don't know if it's part or section or what?

Any ideas?

Scott Blanks
mailto:sblanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adaptive Technology Services