[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapter numbers and other tips.

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 12:28:40 -0400

Hi:

On Jake's tips site there is a tip discussing how to protect chapter titles from being removed by the stripper. This method will work whether there's only a number or chapter x.
I agree with Gerald that all volunteers should take a few minutes to read the tips he listed in his message. Believe me it will save everyone a lot of time, effort and aggravation.
Below my signature is the direct link to the tips page. Happy reading.

***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips
check out