[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapter numbers.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 23:41:59 -0700 (PDT)

I thought, too, that someone suggested, and had found
that it worked, to put Chapter above the chapter
number to save the number from the stripper, and I
started doing that with the last two books I've
validated. Before I was just putting the numbers in
font that approximated what was in the book, and
centering it when it was centered in the book, was was
the usual practice.

What's the official word now/

Cindy

--- Paula and James Muysenberg