[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapter headings, am confused

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:30:30 -0800 (PST)

I thought it had been established that when the page number is at the top of
the page, the stripper does not strip the chapter headings. I have not
protected any chapter headings when the page number is at the top, and I have
not heard any complaints that the chapter headings are missing.

  Mayrie, how about the Baby-Sitters books? Are the chapter headings intact
there? The page numbers are at the top of all of the ones I have validated and
I know you worked very hard to insert chapter headings where they belong. Once
in the collection, do they remain?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - But I survived / Tadeusz Sobolewicz
Sign Language Products for Children including DVDs, Flash Cards, Books and
More!