[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapter Headings

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:07:20 -0800

Some time ago, when the use of font size for indicating navigation points was started, I asked a similar question. What happens when you change the font for two lines of text with no blank lines between them? In my case, the chapter title was two lines long. The answer I got was that if two lines without blank lines between them have the same font then bold and change the font size to say 16 for both lines, the bookshare software will make that into one navigation point. So, if you had a line with "Chapter 1" and after it a line with "First chapter title" and you bold and raise the font size to 16, the reader should be able to navigate by a line that says "Chapter 1 First chapter title." So, that is what I have been doing. Unfortunately, I am not a member, so I cant' check if that's how my submissions actually turn out.

Misha