[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapter Headings

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 21:22:45 -0800

Hi Marty,

I'd consider it a chapter title, and put it in 16-point font. That means
that the thing that says Chapter 1 and then the title are both in the same
size (16-point) font.   That said, are there other sections in the chapters
that come later?  You might need to make a judgment based on that
information as well.

Mayrie

  _____