[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapter Headings

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:12:10 -0800

Hi Kim,

You, unfortunately, still should standardize the font type and size before
doing any enlarging of chapter headings.  OCR is notoreous for recognizing
books with scads of different style and size fonts and books generally have
this, in my experience.  Also, If your chapter title has a title, but that
title isn't a subsection of the chapter, meaning there are not more than one
part to the chapter, the title should be in the same size font as the
"chapter one" part, or whatever the title of the chapter is, be it a number
or the number spelled out in letters.

Sorry to bring more work.

Mayrie