[bksvol-discuss] Re: Changing settings

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:49:59 -0500

Thanks, Jake, that is what I did, went to scanner setting, did an alt t and it went to spell check, but when I pressed an o for options nothing happened. I'll try again.
Patti

Dear Lord, help me to become the kind of person that my dog thinks I am.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>