[bksvol-discuss] Re: Changing fonts

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 22:21:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Shannon,

I was wondering why courier New 10 didn't fit your
margins, but I didn't want to ask. I've validated
books with that  font and 1.92 margins.

I didn't discover the zoom feature you mention until
quie recently, and now I use it all the time. I do
have to widen the page I see to fit the lines, because
mine just goes from 100 per cent to 125 to 150. I wish
there were smaller gradations. I used to do what you
did--use a larger and different font.  I suspect the
standard font used by bookshare is courier new 10 only
because almost everything I download to validate seems
to be in that font.

Cindy

--- "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>