From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tracy Carcione
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 9:00 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Changing font in Word

I am having an odd problem.  While spellchecking a book, the spellchecker
keeps stopping at words that are perfectly fine, and saying they're split.
 For example, "material" it sees as "m" "aterial".  I have tried searching
for optional hyphens, which I've seen cause this problem before, but there
aren't any.
I looked at font, and the m is in 5-point, while the rest of the word is
in 8-point.  Could this be the problem?  How do I change the font to all
8-point?  Or do people think it's some other problem?
Thanks.
Tracy