[bksvol-discuss] Changing font in Word

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:59:40 -0500 (EST)

I am having an odd problem.  While spellchecking a book, the spellchecker
keeps stopping at words that are perfectly fine, and saying they're split.
 For example, "material" it sees as "m" "aterial".  I have tried searching
for optional hyphens, which I've seen cause this problem before, but there
aren't any.
I looked at font, and the m is in 5-point, while the rest of the word is
in 8-point.  Could this be the problem?  How do I change the font to all
8-point?  Or do people think it's some other problem?