[bksvol-discuss] Changing colors of a file

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 04:17:05 -0800

Hi, I am proofreading a file and before I really do something substantial
with it, I checked the font and the color is blue. Since I am blind and only
understand colors intellectually, I need to know what color I should choose
for those folks who can see text. I was thinking of choosing black, but
don't know which color is better for the eyes. Thanks for the help. Also do
tell me how to go about this. Regards, Kim.

database 4879 (20100219) __________