[bksvol-discuss] Re: Changing WH-Signs into Real Braille Colons

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:05:38 -0600

Hi, Cindy.  Thank you for answering.  I finally got the Braille Lite to tell me
the ASCII value of that strange colon symbol, which was 150.  I replaced it
with a 3, as you suggested, and it worked.  For some reason, the Braille Lite
will search for one type of ASCII character but won't replace it with another
ASCII character, so you have to press a dot combination and hope it works.  It
can make a mess of the document of it doesn't work.  Anyway, thank you again.

Linda Adams