[bksvol-discuss] Changing WH-Signs into Real Braille Colons

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:37:04 -0600

Hi, everyone.  I am in the middle of a job translating a college math book into
braille, and the colons are coming up looking like braille WH-signs.  Does
anyone know the ASCII value for the braille WH-sign so that I can differentiate
between the weird colon sign (ASCII value number 58) and the true braille
WH-sign?  Any advice would be very much appreciated as I could not find the
WH-sign's value in the Braille Lite manual.  Thank you.

Linda Adams