[bksvol-discuss] Changing WH-Signs into Real Braille Colons

Hi, everyone.  I am in the middle of a job translating a college math book into
braille, and the colons are coming up looking like braille WH-signs.  Does
anyone know the ASCII value for the braille WH-sign so that I can differentiate
between the weird colon sign (ASCII value number 58) and the true braille
WH-sign?  Any advice would be very much appreciated as I could not find the
WH-sign's value in the Braille Lite manual.  Thank you.

Linda Adams