[bksvol-discuss] Changing Misspelled words?

  • From: "Chancey S. Fleet" <csflee@xxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:36:06 -0500

I have to disagree on this one, guys. I think that, if you check the print copy and find the word spelled incorrectly there, you should leave it that way in the Bookshare copy, for the sake of authenticity. In this particular case that's my only reason, but imagine what a correction rampage would do to Judith Viorst's "If I Were In Charge of the World" or the classic "Flowers for Algernon".

Best,
Chancey
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>