[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cautionary note:

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:45:37 -0700 (PDT)

Mickey,

Since the fonts of the headings are usually different
from that in the title and author pages, doing a
global replace shouldn't eliminate the those.  If you
check Match Case (in my replace one has to open More
and then Match Case shows up) it should be o.k.  To be
safe, you can enlarge the title and author's name if
they aren't already, but usually they are different,
either in larger font or something like bold or
italics.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com