[bksvol-discuss] CastleView and needing some assistance from the original scanner please?

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 20:10:35 -0500

Good evening everyone!
Hopefully everyone on the bookshare team is having a good evening! My Name is Kristin Mills and some of you may remember me from about five years ago. Unfortunately, due to some medical issues I had to releave my duties here on the bookshare team of editing. However I am happy to be back and editing books again! Therefore, I'm coming to all of you tonight because I do need some assistance with one of my books of CastleView which I am working on right now. If Michael Sestak could please contact me off list then I'd really appreciate it. I will explain what I need in order to complete this book and why I'm needing the original scan of it. Thanks for everyones cooperation and I hope all are having a good evening!
Thanks!
Kristin E. Mills
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.