[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie's address was; books sent in months ago

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 07:05:13 -0700

thanks
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:02 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie's address was; books sent in months ago

CKarnos@xxxxxxxxx

Cindy

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/bn-junior/index.aspWish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List

--- On Thu, 5/7/09, Tina B. <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Tina B. <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] books sent in months ago
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 10:24 PM
wOULD someone give me Carrie's
e-mail, thought I had it but don't. I sent some books in
back in january which i was told were received, but I see
new things added all the time amd just wonder where those
books are so, would like to check on thehm since I have
others to send in, but am just wondering how long they might
be waiting to be processed. I'd like to keep sending to
bookshare since if they interest me and hopefully someone
else, and i don't know if this has just been a rough period
the last few months, but am a little disappointed when there
is new stuff all the time nothing being anything i have
donated and i send in the books themselves since the inhouse
equipment is much better than mine so feel sure they
would've have been rejected. Anyone else seen books take
several months to process?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>