[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 21:19:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Madeleine. We're glad Carrie is still around, and  of course as
volunteer coordinator you're already taking some of the load from her. She used
to be the person to whom I always wrote  when I had a question of problem.  The
only reason I'd want to see her leave is if she wanted to retire and spend more
time with her family.
 You know (or you will find out) that we begin to feel you people are friends,
as are out fellow volunteers, anad we begin to worry if someone is missing.