[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can't fix author during check-in

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:52:41 -0500 (EST)

Yes, as I said, I edited the author name *twice*.  I went to the Metadata
link and all.
Why on Earth the Bookshare engineers decided to actually edit the author
name so only the first letter is capitalized beats the heck out of me.
Why are they editing it at all?
The book I have now is by O'Banyon.  I suppose that will be messed up,
too.  Grrrrr.
Tracy