[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can't download books

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 19:43:02 -0700

Shannon, let's try this:
1) Go to control panel, internet options, & ctrl tab to security;
2) Type t--you'll hear "trusted sites";
3) Tab once (it'll say "sites button" & press enter;
4) type in www.bookshare.org;
5) Tab till u hear Require server verification (https:) for all sites
in this zone & uncheck it;
6) Tab to the ok button & activate.

Then try to download a book & let me know if that helps.