[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cannot Point to File Using Windoweyes and IE7 for Upload

  • From: "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:23:48 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks much, Kelly.  I never would have thought of using the space bar at
that juncture; perhaps some downloadable FTP program might be added to the
Bookshare tools page, just to make this first step easier for newbies.

Thanks much for all the help.
--
"True Terror is waking up and finding your old high school class is
running the country."--Kurt Vonegut.   Pax, Max.  <Mail to: