[bksvol-discuss] Cannot Point to File Using Windoweyes and IE7 for Upload

  • From: "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:42:13 -0500 (CDT)

What exactly am I supposed to do in order to get the RTF file to upload?
Is the final process clicking the Accept buton, or does that lead you to
the browser?

Am using the above combinationthough would be glad to use Firefox.  There
is simply no Browse button.

Would someone kindly go through the steps, on or off-list?  I put the file
in a top-lel directory so this wouldn't happen, but it's happening.

I assmumeassume a fair number of validators use a screen reader, so
there's got to be a wsay just like there's go to be a way to get my
backspace working again.

I realize that these typos make me look like an idiot, byut my backspace key
--
"True Terror is waking up and finding your old high school class is
running when in edit mode just goes dingdingdigng with Wineyes 6.1.

As the little girl used to say on the Shake and Bake ad,   Hayalp!the
country."--Kurt Vonegut.   Pax, Max.  <Mail to: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or
<swando99@xxxxxxxxx>