[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can anyone locate this book?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:09:39 -0700 (PDT)

Pam, one of my library systms has it. I've put in a
request. There's only one copy, it's in the Central
Library, and it's checked out. I'm first on the Hold
list, but I don't know how long it will take to get
it. Tomorrow I can call another library system, where
I'll be this weekend (I can't access it by computer
any more --some foul-up between their system and my
cable system modem) and can request it, but if it's
not in my local branch, that will probably take a
while, too. I'll let you know the resultsof my call.
In the meantime, as long as you're not in a hurry,
I'll be able to get you all the pages you need.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com