[bksvol-discuss] Can anyone help?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 16:12:55 -0700 (PDT)

This is the second time Jim has requested the book.
Jim, I googled your business and see that it is located in Blackhawk, South
Dakota. What a lovely name for a city.

The nearest libraries to you that have the book are in Minnesota: The MPLS
PUblic, the Ramsey COunty Public, and U of Minn. at Morris. Does your library
system have an interlibrary load agreement with any of those?

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/