[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can Bulleted and Numbered RTF Lists Be Preserved?

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:08:36 -0400

If they have hard returns between them, then they should at least start on
the lines they're supposed to start on. Not sure what the braille translator
will do with the bullets, but I imagine a numbered list will come out okay.
Anything more elaborate, like different indentations for subsections such as
in an outline, say, isn't gonna be preserved. Hard returns are the only
thing that count for anything really.

Evan