[bksvol-discuss] Can Anyone Find This Book?

  • From: "Louise" <bookscanner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 17:18:30 -0600

I'd like to see this book in the Bookshare collection. I'll be willing to scan it if someone can get it for me or validate it for anyone who scans it. The title and author are as follows:

A Secret Gift: How One Man's Kindness--and a Trove of Letters--Revealed the Hidden History of the Great Depression. The author is Ted Gup.

I actually also heard him interviewed with him on public radio and it was very interesting so I would like to read the book and hopefully other people will want to read it too.

Thanks in advance.