[bksvol-discuss] Re: Caldecott book problem

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:56:49 -0400

no rush, Cindy, and I hope there are others who can too, smile.  I think
this Caldecott project will take quite a while, though those two are the
only ones so far, that were definitely the story was in the pictures, smile.

Joseph had a little overcoat, the text is yellow on a black background,
which my scanner locked at a bit strangly, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com