[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:41:26 -0600

Poor baby!  <smile>  I wondered why we didn't hear from you but never
thought about you being in jail until Peter told us.  Like Cindy said, we
have been busy decorating your and Peter's offices.  Was yours done to your
satisfaction?  We aim to please, uh, surprise.  <lol>  That square dance
must have been a hoot!  <lol>

Sue S.