[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:07:56 -0600

Hi Peter,

Quite an enjoyable message.  <<lol>>  So THAT is why we haven't heard from
Pratik???  Your story about dancing with a vacuum cleaner reminded me of a
dog we had when the kids were growing up.  He ate everything the boys
spilled so they used to call him our vacuum cleaner..  Welcome back, and
tell us more!!

Sue S.