[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:20:13 -0600

<<<<lol>  That sounds like a real good start, and we could rig up pails of
water in such a way that they would get doused when they open their office
doors.  And how about giving them new floor coverings by laying out papers
all over their office floors?  <lol>  Of course the papers would be taken
from the papers they are keeping for their work.  Ah, what fun!!!

Sue S.