[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bye Bye

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 14:21:27 -0500

The Pac Mate does support some daisy files, however you're right that the ones from RFBD Are not yet one of them. I'm under the impression that they are working on it.
Not a notetaker, but yes smaller and more portable with better battery life is the Book Port. It in fact does support the daisy from RFBD. You call them up and they will send you a key in the mail which enables it to work.