[bksvol-discuss] Re: But they were good to their mothers

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 00:18:49 -0600

Hi Cindy!

I'm glad your library has the book. It can get expensive if people have to buy too many books.

Debby

At 02:12 AM 2/18/2010, Cindy wrote
I thin k it was Lori, nut I said I'd get it from the library and scan it so they don't have to buy it.
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List