[bksvol-discuss] Re: Building The Perfect Bookshare

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 19:15:11 -0400

Roger, I see your point. The categories are supposedly going to be
changed with the new site. I think that will make things better for a
lot of people. I would really like to see tags implemented like thos
on the social bookmarking sites so people can add keywords so other
people could find books more easily. People who like cozy mysteries
could look for that tag and could avoid the noir subgenre of mysteries
if they prefer. I imagine there are subgenres in science fiction as
well that could be improved by having tags.

--
Monica Willyard