[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brother Cadfael #18

We discovered that one of the PBS tv stations is
showing the Brother Cadfael shows. We watched last
night, since it sounded like one we hadn't seen on our
usually-watched station (now that we have cable we get
PBS stations from surrounding cities). I think it was
the first one, because Hugh and Cadfael just met and
Hugh was made sheriff, or whatever, at the end of the
show. Even though the sound wasn't too good because, I
think, of the age of the film, it was fun to watch. If
the station is going to show the whole series we'll
probably watch them all again.

Cindy