[bksvol-discuss] Re: British quotes

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:11:04 -0700 (PDT)

Definitely. That's why I said only replace the double quote with a single quote
globally. I couldn't think of any problem with that, though maybe there is one
I couldn't think of. The other way around won't work, as you say, with a
replace all. That would have to be done one at a time. smile

Cindy

--- On Sat, 8/16/08, Amy Goldring Tajalli <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>