[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brand New

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:51:22 -0800 (PST)

Plays are an exception to the Chaffee amendment--at
least those that are still under copyright. My guess
is that the playwrights don't want to take the risk of
plays being produced and their not getting royalties,
but that's just my guess.

Cindy

--- agoldringtajalli <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Do you mean we cannot scan any plays? Or are you
> just talking about Braille?
> Amy

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.